Shipping & Delivery
AnyBaby will dispatch most orders within one business day, Monday to Friday, provided all items are available in stock. All other orders will be dispatched as quickly as possible thereafter.
AnyBaby offers two different shipping options for our Australian customers:
- Flat Rate Shipping to Eastern States (QLD, NSW, VIC, TAS) – $8.80 per order
- Flat Rate Shipping to all Other States (SA, WA) – $11.00 per order
Please note we currently do not ship to certain areas (NT, CC Islands, Lord Howe Island) and are striving to find a competitive shipping provider to service these areas. If you would like to enquire about bulk orders, please contact us today.
All shipping methods include tracking information. Parcels are delivered by Fastway Courier service.
Please note: all prices in our shipping and handling charges do not include relevant custom duties or taxes that may be incurred and charged when shipped overseas. These charges need to be paid for by the customer upon receipt. Please check with your local customs offices for further details.
Warranty & Returns
- Please understand that returns are only accepted for quality-related concerns with the item
- If there has been damage to the goods during shipping, please contact customer service within 24 hours of delivery
- If there is a quality issue and supporting evidence has been provided (a photo, with a written description of the problem) within 24 hours of delivery, our team will evaluate the issue and organize the return of the goods if appropriate
All prices are in Australian Dollar denomination unless otherwise stated. The actual amount payable is calculated at the point of purchase, and includes all applicable conversion rates charged by the Payment Company. The Payment Company we offer is PayPal and Bank Wire Transfer.
Customers are not charged transaction fee for either payment option.
We use a high-strength SSL Certificate to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your information. We will never disclose your personal information to any third parties, so you can rest assured that your information is safe with us. PayPal uses industry-leading security technology, conforming to PCI-DSS information security standards, and has tailored full-feature security products to protect the security of every transaction.
Furthermore, by shopping with PayPal, you may qualify for PayPal Buyer Protection.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including purchaser’s email address and telephone number
- Contact information including recipient’s address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Requirement by the Delivery Company
- Internal record keeping
- We use the information to improve our products and services
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You can opt out of these emails at any time via the link provided in each communication.
If you would like to access or update your personal information, please contact us with your instructions.